UPDATE: Content Composer has been overtaken by other spinning software since I wrote this blog post. I now recommend Magic Article Rewriter and/or Unique Article Wizard instead of Content Composer.
We will look at the benefits of each one and then I will give you the bottom line: how do they measure up?
Unique Article Wizard:
- You create a master article containing spinning tokens or write 3 versions of each sentence, then import that to create a huge number of unique articles
- Push ‘Go’ and it submits them for you, submitting a different version to each blog/directory automatically
- Monthly membership fee for an unlimited number of article submissions
- Walks you through your first submission one step at a time – you learn by doing an actual submission
- There are video instructions for each step, but it was so easy I didn’t need them
- While there are other services that will submit your article variations to blogs, UAW has been around several years longer – and so have the blogs it submits to – so the backlinks you get are from better established sites, more likely to have page rank.
- Has research tools to help you if you are starting by writing a new base article yourself
- Then you set it up to create however many unique articles you need (one for each directory that you submit to)
- You submit them yourself, either manually or using article submitter software (not supplied)
- Even if you use submitter software you will need to paste in a different unique version for each directory
- One-off fee, then you own the software; upgrades are free
- Video instructions – it’s so powerful that there is a lot to get your head around, but it’s very user-friendly once you understand what it does
UPDATE 2010: My spinning tool of choice is now Magic Article Rewriter which I use before submitting to UAW.
Magic Article Rewriter is the only spinner I know that allows me to insert and save my own alternative options for words in a custom dictionary so that I can use them again the next time I write an article in the same niche. This is the feature I always dreamed of having in a spinning tool, and none of them had it until Magic Article Rewriter came along.
With all of these tools, remember the result that you are aiming for: to have different versions of your article all over the web creating backlinks, bringing traffic and sales, and improving your SERPS position.
If you get Magic Article Rewriter with the Submitter that is offered on the same page, you can both spin articles and submit them to directories. However, I don’t find that the Magic Submitter works so well. I would just get Magic Article Rewriter alone – you have that option on the page too.
So I first create my master article in Magic Article Rewriter, and then submit it using UAW. At the same time I create plenty of spun versions in Magic Article Rewriter so I can submit manually to the top article directories where I think manual submission is worthwhile.
That is the system that works best for me. When I put out a review article that way, I almost always make some sales.
The bottom line …
Whatever method you pick, submitting unique versions of your articles to a ton of different directories is a VERY effective marketing method. So you can use UAW or Magic Article Rewriter or both or you can even do it entirely manually by rewriting an article over and over and submitting it everywhere, if you have plenty of time and no money. But be sure to do it!
Submit those articles!
Oh, and if you don’t like writing articles and you want to order
unique articles from a reliable source or have your PLR articles
rewritten, check out Need An Article:
Filed under: Article Marketing