I have had a chance to study it thoroughly now and I guess it’s time to post a review.
First, I will tell you it is about creating products from PLR ebooks and software. I am not giving anything away here, because that is clear from the sales page if you know anything about internet marketing. So it covers much of the same ground as my own Cash Avalanche. But the price of Michael’s toolkit is 14 times higher so it has a lot to prove in my eyes to make it worth the money that he is asking.
- For beginners and those who have a problem with motivation: $20,000 Challenge gives you more detailed step-by-step instructions, and gives you specific instructions on what to do each day with checklists and spreadsheets that walk you through the process. There is also a private forum where you can get support and encouragement from other members.
- Writing: $20,000 Challenge does not require you to do so much writing.
- Finding JV partners: $20,000 Challenge offers more help with this major profit-booster, including one very simple and effective technique that I had never thought of.
- Launch: $20,000 Challenge has a unique approach to launching a product that will bring in a lot more cash.
- Time taken: Michael says 20 days for his system, but if you want any time off then 30 days is more realistic. Cash Avalanche system says 3 days, but I guess it might take more like 7 days the first time.
- Guarantees: $20,000 Challenge offers you your money back for up to 8 weeks “if you feel the amount of money generated fell below your expectation”. Cash Avalanche offers you your money back for up to 8 weeks through Clickbank with no questions asked.
- Price: A big difference. $247 for $20000 Challenge (still at 50% launch discount price as I write) vs. $17 for Cash Avalanche.
Cash Avalanche will get your first product out there quicker, and I think my guarantee is better, but Michael’s is adequate too as it is up to you to say what your expectations were. And I hate to say it but Michael wins hands down on the first 4 points.Could you make $20,000 in 20-30 days from one product with Michael’s toolkit? Yes I think that you could, if you do all that he says. You might not make the whole $20,000 but I think you would still be happy with your $247 purchase.
Would you make $20,000 in 20-30 days from one product with the Cash Avalanche system? I don’t think so. I do not make any specific income claims for it. My system looks to build income over a period of time by adding many lower-priced products. I would hope to make that kind of money in about 6 months from about 20 products. Still, I think you would also be happy with your $17 purchase.
In the final analysis, if you are interested in making money by selling ebooks or software online, I recommend you get one of these two systems. Which one, is up to you. Both are good value at their different levels and your choice will probably depend on how ambitious you are.
Michael Green’s Make $20,000 In 20 Days – 5 stars
My own Cash Avalanche – 4 1/2 stars
Filed under: Product Creation